cody's 2nd annual fundraiser

Thread: cody's 2nd annual fundraiser

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx

cody's 2nd annual fundraiser

hi everyone, as you know its been a very long and hard 15 months for Cody's
    family and friends. not a day or even an hour goes bye without thoughts of him. and i almost talked myself out of this second fundraiser, but we did so good last year and made three families happy plus a lady who is in a chair, so the fundraiser will go on this year again. i was hoping to get an idea of thoes of you who will attend again this year and if you have any ideas for us. im thinking of soft ball city this year or at the station again but open to suggestions. there will be alot of nice things again this year, as i have been working on all the reps and resturant owners that shop at the liquor store where i work. anyone intrested in helping this year would be great, please send me some input and let me know what you think. thanks once again.
    Cody' mom sharon

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx

cody's fundraiser /06

hi everyone, well the time and date have been confirmed. CODY'S LEGACY 2ND ANNUAL FUNDRAISER WILL BE HELD AT THE CEDAR COTTAGE PUB ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4/06. 3728 CLARKE DRIVE VANCOUVER. 604-876-1411 JUST OFF OF KINGSWAY AND KNIGHT ROAD. since it is a pub there will be no kids this year TICKETS ARE $15.00 which includes first drink, and i have to make a choice between pasta or home made thick juicy hamburgers. need some imput from people who are attending.i know last year was above and beyond anything that we expected,and that this year will be hard to match or beat but we are gonna do our best to come close. anyone willing to sell some raffle tickets or function tickets please let me know the help would be great or if anyone wants to donate again for door prizes another added bonus.thanks again everyone and i will keep you all informed on the progress. sharon
    Last edited by sweet4u77; 09-12-2006 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    edit
    Sharon, that night is already booked with the WMRC Banquet, but it's an evening thing, so maybe some of us can do both.
    The Cedar Cottage is a great place. If you started earlier rather than later, maybe better, but do what you have to, and we'll see.
    good luck
    Last edited by PRSmechanic; 09-14-2006 at 02:09 AM.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx
    i will find out if we can get started a little earlier, im sure it would be ok but will have to change the time on the tickets, i will let you know, and if anybody could sell a couple books of raffle tickets i will deliver and pick up. i'm having trouble coaxing my grandsons this year. i'm sure they will soon come up with a bribe, that i won't be able to refuse lol. sharon

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet4u77 View Post
    i will find out if we can get started a little earlier, im sure it would be ok but will have to change the time on the tickets, i will let you know, and if anybody could sell a couple books of raffle tickets i will deliver and pick up. i'm having trouble coaxing my grandsons this year. i'm sure they will soon come up with a bribe, that i won't be able to refuse lol. sharon

Sharon,
    don't worry about it, proceed as planned, and those that are doing both can work around it I'm sure. I'll just go early anyway, and get a head start !
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!