This just fell in through my mail.
Burnaby Kawasaki winter storage program.
- Up to 6 months of indoor storage
- Fully insured. you do not require ICBC storage insurance so you can get a rebate or cancel and save some $.
- Prep includes oil and filter change, fuel treatment and battery maintainence charging for the duration.
- On any additional work that you request there's a 15% discount on parts and labour if it is done while in storage
- pickup and drop off service included if needed.
$280 for singles and 2 cylinders (as in smaller bikes)
$340 for sport type 2 or 4 cylinders
$400 for touring type bikes
Exotic brands - please call
For those of you that only have "secure underground parking" this may prove a good option as you can save on the storage insurance and know that your bike is away from questionable eyes. IT's also the ideal answer for those of you with nowhere to work on the bike.
And no I'm not a shill for them.... But so many of you seem to find yourselves posting about "where and how do I store my bike over the winter" that I thought you may like to see this. Call and book soon even if you're not putting it away until later. Apparently the spots fill fast.
Burnaby Kawi - 604-525-9393
PS: if you're not nearby or don't want to use BK for whatever reason be sure to check out your preffered dealer. Many of them offer similar storage plans. And provided they have the same insurance for your bike while it's stored then you can still save by canelling your ICBC insurance.