BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

What did you do today?

6K views 76 replies 24 participants last post by  Sikorsky 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I drove my girlfriend's non-turbo diesel Jetta, 2700lbs and 52HP. Yup, that's just over 51 pounds per horsepower. For reference, a base model 1996 Honda Civic has 19 pounds per horsepower.

:|

Yeah I had a great day.

#18 ·
Why is your line so inconsistent ?

it's not. check out the marks on the pavement...

I did...hence my comment.

pardon me for avoiding the traffic and photographer standing in the apex of the turn... hence my comment... turns are consistent and simply wider or tighter depending on who or what is in the middle of the road at the time... it's a road..

So your line is inconsistent, as I had observed. Your inconsistent turns are, in your words, "consistent and simply wider or tighter". Do you read the stuff you post? You are hilarious. ...really...!

#31 ·
bMR... yer arguing suggesting my cornering isnt consistent?it's amazing what you can figure out from the Internet!:D/QUOTE]

It's figured out from looking at your current line, and the 2 puck marked lines...all different, as I said initially. If you know that two curved lines that look the same distance apart are actually quite different in total size, it would be easier for you to understand that none are consistent.....except for consistently different.

I used to work a lot with R = etc and know this to be true.

Anyway, yes, you were riding and I was selling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.