Graphic artist needed - PT
we are looking for a graphic artist. Must have COREL DRAW experience
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Part Time, Day
Salary: To be Negotiated
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Area of Design Specialization: General graphic design, Commercial art, Corporate identity, Advertising
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Specific Skills: Produce final designs or illustrations
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Computer use
Employer: The German Advertising Advantage Inc.
How to Apply:
By Fax: (604) 530-9393
By E-mail: email@example.com
For more info feel free to visit our website: www.tgaa.ca
Posing with conviction
May I suggest Craigslist. You are going to have a devil of a time finding a designer with that understands branding and corporate ID that uses Corel Draw with any degree of familiarity. With Craigslist you will be drawing from a much larger pool of talent.
You know your only 3 months to late Robert, I would have worked with ya if someone could have given me a short tutorial on Corel Draw.
Mayor Of "Poserville"
<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*
Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™