Heres' the short version of a long story.
This guy in Richmond decided to bring his motorcycle into the living room to clean the carburetors. He began to clean the engine with rags and as he continued to clean he emptied the gas into a large bowl, which he left on the floor beside him.
When he finished, he sat on the bike and decided to start it to make sure everything was still OK. Unfortunately, when he started the bike it was still in gear, and he crashed through the patio door with him still clinging to the handlebars.
His wife heard the noise and rushed out to find him crumpled on the patio, badly cut from the broken glass. She called 911.
Later that afternoon, after many stitches had pulled this guy back together, his wife brought him home and put him to bed. She then proceeded to clean up the mess left behind by her Franken husband. She cleaned up the glass, the blood and dumped the gasoline in the toilet.
Shortly thereafter, her husband, still groggy from sleep and heavily drugged, woke up, lit a cigarette, and went to the bathroom. While his wife contiuned to clean the apartment, buddy tossed his butt into the toilet, which promptly exploded.
The wife again called 911.
The same Fire and BCAS crews were dipatched to the scene.