PH-Q2, your exhaust is ready..

Thread: PH-Q2, your exhaust is ready..

Bike
    I wish.

PH-Q2, your exhaust is ready..

Hey man, found this surfing around the net, looked very similar to your R1's exhaust.. thought you might like to see it:
    BCSB- Administrator

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    sumfing nekkid
    PH-Q2.....when your ready to market your design, let me know. If you have proper documentation, I can hook you up with someone that may be able to get you some of your expenses back as R&D. The consultant works on a percentage basis so there really nothing to lose.

Bluestone
    where did you find that pic? Do they make them for Kawis?

Bike
    i need a new bike.
    that thing is pimp

Bike
    Whatever people will lend me
    im sorry but i dont like it, looks like it is going to shoot a piece of toast at me

call me conventional but i think hi mounts like adams are the king and traditional undertails are cool too but that is a little too extreme for me
    BCSB- Retired Moderator

"You just dont get it do you, not even 1%"

space for sale Array
    Bike
    none
    that looks nasty. I'm with kit here. The conventional pipes look better.

Jackie Chan's stuntdouble Array Motorcycle Man's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR600 F4
    I wasn't sure at first, but I seem to like it more each time I look at that picture.

As Kit has pointed out, it is also more convenient for preparing breakfast than the traditional "manifold cooker" method. Just hold the revs at 5,000 for a few seconds and your pop-tart will be ready to eat.

Bike
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke
    absolutdm where did ya find that?
    fuck that looks close to mine, O well great minds think alike?
    No I'v never seen that one before,but I can say it's one of the best ones I'v seen so far!
    I just got sick of seeing two cans pointing out the back of a bike ,when one will do! and the two cans were usually just cans that are fitted to the side of a bike............so if one can works on a bike , then why would ya carry around two with ya?
    atleast that one looks purpose built!
    If you have any more info on this UTC I would appreciate you sending it to me.Thanks.
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

Bike
    atomlowe thanks for the info, and I'll get a hold of you when done.

One thing I was thinking about when crash testing this thing,is how it will fare?
    I'v seen a few crashes.........light ones, where the can folds up like a big old mack truck,and renders itself usless.
    I'm hoping this won't happen with this application? and if you wad you can while under the tail section,you got bigger problems than just a bent can.
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

Bike
    one more thing ! This can is gunna shoot Filet Megnon steak's at ya............not toast,hang around if your hungry enough.lol
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    are you making the can for a liter bike for now or a 600 ? 750 ? which bike ? and you making the full system ?
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    I'll be making them for the 1000 first,then the 750 kuz I got some people lined up for that one,and I'm sure the 600 won't be far behind.
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    I wish.
    Sorry Steve, I just grabbed the picture off of some other site that no details once so ever.. although I'll keep my eye out if I see more.

Thought you'd like to see it anyways.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    well let me know if you need a 600cc bike to try it on.....

Originally posted by PH-Q2
    I'll be making them for the 1000 first,then the 750 kuz I got some people lined up for that one,and I'm sure the 600 won't be far behind.
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur