Wintertime Hobby
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wintertime Hobby

~Flying Swan Hot Chick~ Array fireball's Avatar
    Bike
    02 F4i

Talking Wintertime Hobby

For those of you who know me/haven't heard from or seen me in a while, not only have I moved out to Coquitlam, started school but I also have taken on a very demanding winter project!

His name is Maverick (yes Sheldon21, it's from Top Gun) and yes you may see him on future rides in my Joe Rocket tank bag and no he will never be caught in a purse/horrible outfit.

Attachment 47237
    Attachment 47238
    Attachment 47239
    Attachment 47240

See you all soon at the Hot Chicks Year End Party

~Nikki~
    Ride in peace Julia - your radiating kindness will live in all of us forever

If you're gonna ride my ass...at least pull my ponytail!

My Pics

Registered User Array
    Bike
    i have one
    awww, he's so cute! look forward to seeing you guys possibly at that year end party!

Bike
    bike
    for some sick twisted reason, I have always liked chihuahuas. Sheldon will be all over this! New wingman?
    Too sexy for this forum.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Creepy. Can he come play with my puppy?
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Bike
    02 F4i
    Quote Originally Posted by adam112 View Post
    for some sick twisted reason, I have always liked chihuahuas. Sheldon will be all over this! New wingman?

Well as much as I didn't want to get the dog that Paris Hilton has, they are readily available due to her owning one, meaning I had my choice of dog & breeder, which is rare. I really didn't want to get a dog with a bad temperment or from a sketchy breeder...it took TONS of searching, but I found the perfect little apartment dog!

My Pics

Bike
    bike
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    Well as much as I didn't want to get the dog that Paris Hilton has, they are readily available due to her owning one, meaning I had my choice of dog & breeder, which is rare. I really didn't want to get a dog with a bad temperment or from a sketchy breeder...it took TONS of searching, but I found the perfect little apartment dog!
    And drinking buddy! Me and my moms chihuahua get hammered together once in a while, best drunk friend I ever had! Man does tiny love her tequila though! Even eats the worm mang!
    Too sexy for this forum.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Hes cute.... but I dont know if "wintertime hobby" is such a great way to describe him... what are you going to do next summer, ditch him? LOL
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    02 F4i
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREVIL View Post
    Hes cute.... but I dont know if "wintertime hobby" is such a great way to describe him... what are you going to do next summer, ditch him? LOL
    he won't be a demanding puppy by then...he'll be able to be on his own for a few hours at a time. As of right now he isn't home alone in his crate for more than two hours a day...and next summer hopefully he'll be in my tank bank

My Pics

Bike
    2004 Suzuki GSX1300R
    "Yo quiero taco bell!!"

Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy. Array Dazeegirl's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR600 F4i
    Ah ha! So, that's what you have been up to! Well, if I had an adorable 'lil guy like that, I'd spend all my time with him too

Now that we're neighbours we can take him on walks around the park. He's the perfect size for little people
    For Julia, I thank you. Forever in my heart; always on my mind. Your smile & radiance live on.

Bike
    It's a marvel of engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazeegirl View Post
    He's the perfect size for little people
    Follow the yellowbrick road, Follow the yellowbrick road, ...
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your shirt @ 70mph can double your vocabulary

Bike
    2009 Kawi ZX6R
    he's so cute nicki!! i'm getting a dog too when i move to the island, someone to keep me company and won't betray me like a man does lol... (ok cheap shot but true). he's adorable.
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST friends are the ones sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Dude that was fucking awesome!"

1996 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
    2005 Yamaha R6
    2007 Yamaha TTR230
    2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Energy Edition

Bike
    I got a gun ...
    love your pup

Bike
    02 F4i
    Quote Originally Posted by janesee View Post
    he's so cute nicki!! i'm getting a dog too when i move to the island, someone to keep me company and won't betray me like a man does lol... (ok cheap shot but true). he's adorable.
    Thanks~! Ya they are definately better than men in alot of ways altough he's already got me whipped, never thought I'd see that day

Make sure to post pics of your pup! Are you getting a toy pup as well?

My Pics

Bike
    bike
    Well looks like I got a call from mom tonight to watch "Tiny", her chihuahua for a weekend. You should bring yours over and we can have a play date. I am just afraid of her peeing on my hardwood. I love her to death though, and look forward to having the adorable yapper around for a few days.
    Too sexy for this forum.