Team Mspeed Performance
2001 GSXR 600 Race bike
1. Brand new, Beautifully, professionally painted, never mounted, AK Composites body work,
2. Vortex clip-ons
3. Vortex rearsets
4. Woodcraft case covers, both sides.
5. Vortex 520 sprockets, (gearing for Seattle and Mission)
6. Woodcraft frame sliders.
7. Race-Tech Built forks (Just serviced this year.)
8. Penske shock, completely rebuilt last year.
9. Yoshimura race exhaust, with stock muffler for Mission noise regulations.
10. RK Gold 520 chain.
11. Built “supersported” motor, By Ron Hopkins, Portland (and I mean BUILT!!!) Built ½ way through last year!! Full details by email only
12. Yoshimura EMS Maped ECU, For U4 race fuel.
13. APE Manual cam chain tensioner.
14. Vesrah, Super RJL Performance friction brakes, (only two races on them)
15. Vortex fairings stay.
16. S.S braided brake lines.
17. “Re-worked” stock steering damper.
18. Pirelli DOT, SC tires only 20 laps, plus one set of light use take-offs.
19. Very well maintained, Just tuned, valve service and oil change.
20. Over the top racing subframe, (I will also include street sub)
21. Tons and tons of spares including, full set of body work, rear sets, clip-on tubes, etc….
22. Clean title. (I do not have any street body work)
Excellent condition, 0 miles on odometer, only raced in mission and the odd track day. This bike is very, very fast and handles very well and at this price is a very good deal. It will be missed.
Please contact Robin Cooke at email@example.com.