Hello, I'm new
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm new

Dez

Hello, I'm new

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this board so just wanted to give a shout out to all the fellow BC riders here.

Just wondering what everyone's experience level is ...I got my F4i last summer but would still consider myself a beginner since I didn't really have too much time to ride.

I'm hoping to do more riding this year so hope I will have the chance to meet some of you.

Cheers,
    Dez

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    I wish.
    Hey, welcome aboard!

I've been riding for about the same amount of time really. I rode a '85 VFR500 for the first 2 years of riding, didn't ride for 3-4 years, and then bought my R6 last summer. So not a heck of a lot of experience really.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    The Bench !

Welcome

i have about 4000km experience.
    sdfjkdhfdsfdsf

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    WELCOME ABOARD

I've been riding since '74 but that's OK, the others don't hold it against me.........

Don't sweat it. The big rule on our rides is that you ride your own pace. Those in the front that may pull away at times always stop at major route changes to let the pack gather up so we don't loose anyone. You'll fit right in. We've got quite a few low time riders now.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

CBR600F2

WELCOME

Welcome welcome!!

Ive been riding for about a year now... not even oconsidered beginner i dont think.... still PRE-beginner...

but yeah man... I havent met up with these guys and girls yet for rides yet either but i hope to sometime soon.... see u at the rides...

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    Welcome to the site. I've only been riding since last summer so I'm a beginner as well.

Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    Hey, Dez. I've been riding a variety of bikes for 20 years now. Still not very good though.
    What was it all about?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Welcome Dez!

This is my third season riding.. I'm still fairly new compared to a few around here..

Jim.

Bluestone
    welcome dez
    i've been riding since last May so I'm about in your shoes. I think it works out to be about 9000kms of experience!

Bike
    This'll be my 6th season - is this Desmond????
    BCSB - Moderator

Bike
    i need a new bike.
    welcome

im a newbie to riding too, only been riding since last july so not even a full season under my belt yet.

Bike
    '07 Aprilia RSV1000R
    Welcome , another newbie here

Bike
    Suzuki AN650K5
    Welcome

I consider myself a newbie too. riding since last June and still learning and it'll never end.

Bike
    ahoy hoy

i've been riding since april of last year. I ride all year, so i've been gaining lots of experience quick. You'll be doing wheelies in no time I just did my first one today
    BCSB- Moderator

CBR600F2
    Originally posted by Canadian_Gixxer
    ahoy hoy

i've been riding since april of last year. I ride all year, so i've been gaining lots of experience quick. You'll be doing wheelies in no time I just did my first one today
    So that's why you had a "especially" good ride today... I see... cant wait to ride with u guys and see all ur tricks.... haha.. if u see me on King George or Scott Road then wave me a wheelie alright... haha.