Name that Olympic Marathon Runner

Thread: Name that Olympic Marathon Runner

Inbetween bikes now. Thanks for bringing up bad feelings.

Name that Olympic Marathon Runner

A friend of mine is doing a presentation on inspiration and he is looking for the name of a specific Olympic Marathon.

Can't remember which Summer Olympic he was in but he fell and was thought to have dropped out. Just before the stadium was finishing the final event of the night, news of him approaching the stadium was announced. He was bleeding and battered but completed the run in true Olympic spirit.

The stadium cheered him when he entered and watched as he painfully hobbled to the finish line.

All I remember about the runner was he was from an African country. I've done a search on Google and haven't turned up anything. If you can remember his name or which game it was I'd appreciate it.

Life is an STD with no cure and 100% fatality rate.

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    99 R6
    i'll pull some strings on another forums, i'll let u know.
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    I remember that.....He finished last just before time was running out for the event...I think he was from europe....I remember the TV covering his friends who were still in the might not be the olympics...might have been a
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!