Classic Stevie Ray Vaughan

Thread: Classic Stevie Ray Vaughan

Shiftless clutcher Array ZoomaFoo's Avatar
    Turn 2
    '01 GSX-R600 race bike

Classic Stevie Ray Vaughan

I have this on tape, but stumbled across a clip of it on the web and thought I'd post it for all the SRV fans:

I had the privilege of seeing the legend in concert when he played here in Victoria in '85, only a few short years before he died, and I'll never forget it. He was taken from us way too soon.
    "When in doubt, FLAT OUT!"

Older Than Most! Array Who_am_I's Avatar
    Above Ground

Great find!

That version of VooDoo Child is Live from Austin City Limits, have it on tape along with live at the El Macombo from '84 & '85, while he was still on the heroin. Too bad he died right after he beat his demons.
    I saw him in '86 in Toronto right after he got clean then he died a little while later. Too bad, what a great musical icon, glad I had a chance to see him.
    No Matter Where I Go, There I Am!

New chain...Soo smooth... Array Black Sunshine's Avatar

I miss SRV...

Great link - thanks!
    Tune-up Tip: If you can't fix it with a hammer, then you must have an electrical problem.

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Lynn Valley represent WHAT?
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle
    I saw him in the lat 80's at the Orpheum on my birthday. What an amazing show, I'm so glad I got a chance to see him live.

Truth be told I left the concert early, pretty much at the moment when they dragged Collin James on to the stage. barf.

User And Abuser Array alternateimpact's Avatar
    2004 CBR 600 F4i
    he did a show in Vancouver about a week or two before the helicopter crash. My Dad and brother saw him play...I wanted to go but wasn't of age to get into the club he was playing at. I wish I could have seen the legend play