I have a Ferrari 4005 WLMi for sale! Nearly Mint condition. Lady-owned, well taken cared of. $2000 obo.
It's an awesome laptop to work on. Fast, responsive, performance-driven, much like the car this laptop was conceived from. This laptop was made with materials used in the Formula one cars of Ferrari, including an carbon fibre exterior.

Here are some specs:
Windows® XP Professional; AMD Turion™ 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 (1MB L2 cache, 2.0GHz); 1GB (512/512) DDR333 SDRAM; 100GB hard drive; integrated DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive; 5-in-1 card reader; 15.4" WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050) TFT display; ATI® MOBILITY™ RADEON® X700 graphics; 802.11b/g WLAN, Bluetooth®, gigabit LAN, V.92 modem

Came with 3 year warrenty (it's only been a few months into it), Ferrari mouse,and all the original packaging. The machine runs like a dream, and have never crashed (hehe, pun intended). I am simply selling it to fund my passion for motorcycle.

If you are interested or want more detail, pm me, or reach me at wslantique@yahoo.ca . I am asking $2000, but will consider all reasonable offer.