Friday the 13th

Thread: Friday the 13th

No the pic is not me Array snowshark84's Avatar
    N Van
    gsxr 750

Friday the 13th

Just wondering if anyone had any weird things happen to them. Any bad luck? My dog almost attacked a skunk, then 2 minutes later almost attacked a coyote, then I almost dumped my bike... note working out your arms until you can barely move them then trying to ride home is not a good idea, very hard to turn.
    Next time you're having a bad day think about this... You and your brother are conjoined twins, he is gay you are not. He has a date coming over in an hour and you share one ass.

King AK
    at work I had a cap blow on me while doing water testing. 3 stories of water became a quick COLD 5 second shower.

One friday the 13th( was my b-day) I got a pink slip in elementary. I only got like 5 or 6 in total but that b-day that was friday the 13th it happened. so yea..... Not superstious by anymeans but have noticed a pattern.

I always wonder if i was born on friday the 13th and not tuesday the 13th would I be son of the devil????

Second guy on the right
    05 Kawi Z750
    I had some idiot stop in the middle of the road (didn't pull over or anything) on the way home in the West End yesterday. He gets out of the car and starts to walk to the side of the road to get a paper out of the box on the sidewalk. When I honk and look at him like WTF? he gives me the finger! After a minor colourfully explicit exchange I was a heartbeat away from getting off my bike. In retrospect, I should have just taken the mirror alternative and saved my breath.
    Do not underestimate the power of the Dark side.

Demo Days
    it was my birthday on Friday the 13th, yesterday, and it was great.....!!!!

Still defying gravity... Array Thumper 8's Avatar
    3 and 6 cylinders of fury
    Quote Originally Posted by BMR View Post
    it was my birthday on Friday the 13th, yesterday, and it was great.....!!!!
    Doug, happy belated.

Did the loop yesterday with a big, fast group of experienced riders and nothing happened... freaky, huh?

aka Tony

My WMRC/Pitt Meadows and other bike photos are at - follow on Twitter and connect on Facebook

Port Coquitlam
    97 Thunderace (sold!), 91 F2 track bike, 04 600RR track bike
    Did a trackday at PIR yesterday and managed to keep the rubber side down. So, no, nothing out of the ordinary happened. And my dog didn't attack any other animals.
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein