Lost A wonderful Friend, Jim Pomeroy

Thread: Lost A wonderful Friend, Jim Pomeroy

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes

Unhappy Lost A wonderful Friend, Jim Pomeroy

Hello all,

As some of you may or may not know I spent my youth as a Motocross racer. I had the opertunity to race with and got to know and became friends with some of the worlds best riders around.

Growing up you have your heros and people you admire for just being a nice person. Jim was amazing!

Jim was someone that I as a young racer looked up to and had the wonderful hounor of calling him a friend, when I was racing in the states he and his brother would always welcome me into their place and at the track we hung out, He soon started comming up to Canada to visit and do things with me and my friends. We always had a blast!!!! As some friends come and go Jim always kept in touch. I saw him last at the Seatle Supercross. We had made plans to go for a ride this month.

He leaves behind his little girl. Give his site a visit. He truly is a legend, a wonderful person, and my friend. I will miss him.

Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

Sorry for your loss George

06 CBR600RR, 07 CRF150R
    geez George, i'm so sorry to hear. sounds like the world lost a top quality person.
    one six two seven eight nine