Enclosed trailers...Need input.

Thread: Enclosed trailers...Need input.

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Enclosed trailers...Need input.

Anyone have input as to enclosed trailers? Who has the best slection and price? What do you like/ hate about them?

I need to transport 3-4 race bikes + a snot load of gear, generator, ez-up, tires, bla, bla ,bla

I've also looked into the the Desert Fox camper/ trailer combos but unless you go really big they aren't too useful.

Newbie Poser Squid Array bafflebrain's Avatar
    here and there
    bad, m'kay?
    All Parts out in Abby carries Haulmark and Pace American; both are excellent trailers. They ship weekly from Haulmark and pretty good to deal with too.

Looks like you'll need at least a 6 x 16 top haul 3 bikes. Get a V-nose if you can, it'll help a lot if you plan to do a lot of highway travel or have a smaller truck to do the hauling.

Ramp door is given; I have double doors on my Haulmark 5x8 and its a bit of a hassle.
    "It's not my fault your slow!"

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    my input? Damn, I wish I had one. that is all.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

I ain't not no genius Array gixxerboygenius's Avatar
    05 RSV R, k6 600, k5 1000, secret
    i have a haulmark for hauling 2-3 race bikes. ramp door for sure. for 3-4 you'd want dual axle, probably low rider, electric brakes, and v nose. 6x16.
    duc and ape and mv to come soon

2004 Honda CBR 600 F4i
    Hey Bernie

Last spring I shopped around allot and found a 2006 CHARMAC LEGEND 26'. I ended up at Greg Cummings Trailers on Fraser Hwy in East Aldergrove.

I found that Greg and his son Kevin where both very easy to deal with and had a large selection in stock and good prices. If you need any more information give me a call.

Last edited by HarveyB; 11-05-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Check out the trailers on here.

P.S. I'm with Harvey. The guys at Cummings are good people.

2004 CRF450
    For what you pay for those things look around for a toy hauler.

They're a 5th wheel with a motorhome that has a garage in the back. Imagine relaxing in air conditioned comfort between races and having a shower at the end of the day. Nothing is any sweeter unless you're hauling a trailer behind your motorhome.

The toy haulers can be had for a touch over 20K for the cheaper ones and they go up from there.

North of 49
    06 CRF450R sold XR650R :(
    Craigslist.org and go look in seattle. Lotsa yanks living beyond their means so some deals to be had. Up here they hold thier value.

Here's a sweet toy hauler.

and for the real racer budget.
    Last edited by Sloan; 10-29-2006 at 12:13 AM.
    RPM #26