Argh when is this rain gonna stop ?!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Argh when is this rain gonna stop ?!

  1. #1
    Slim Shadetree
    Guest

    Argh when is this rain gonna stop ?!

    The rain never ends. I dont mind wet conditions but this I give up ! Everytime I look at the weather forecast it's rain everyday. I want to go out riding but it gets dark so soon and it's so wet. All I'm asking for is 2 or maybe 3 days with no rain. It can be cold and windy that's fine. Just no torrential downpour.

    <deep breath> OK I feel better now, I just had to vent.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Array HRC pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    honda 600RR
    its stopped now...
    Quote Originally Posted by cuski View Post
    Asia is one continent I really have no desire to see. Seriously... I can go to Chinatown for that.

  4. #3
    doug
    Guest
    welcome to winter.

    forecast is rain until april. get used to it.

  5. #4
    just having fun Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    bc
    Bike
    not red
    rain = snow in the mountains you need to switch to winter sports.

  6. #5
    Slim Shadetree
    Guest
    dynamite roll, i have my ski's out being waxed and edged as we speak. what is whistler nov 18th opening i think i heard ?

  7. #6
    Registered User Array slowzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In your bitch
    Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    I don't mind all this rain...it's fine to ride in because it's not cold...if it was cold then my nipples would get hard and rip my jacket...
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

  8. #7
    just having fun Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    bc
    Bike
    not red
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shadetree View Post
    dynamite roll, i have my ski's out being waxed and edged as we speak. what is whistler nov 18th opening i think i heard ?
    so they say

  9. #8
    I'm a she-male. Array integra298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Poo-land.
    Bike
    Scooty Puff Junior.
    time for you to sell your bike and trade it for one of my benzes. heheh
    -teg-

    Hello? Anyone still out there? d:

  10. #9
    Not me!! Array TrueLies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Richmond (If you don't like it here, allow me to point you to the nearest exit. :))
    Bike
    1000K9
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shadetree View Post
    The rain never ends. I dont mind wet conditions but this I give up ! Everytime I look at the weather forecast it's rain everyday. I want to go out riding but it gets dark so soon and it's so wet. All I'm asking for is 2 or maybe 3 days with no rain. It can be cold and windy that's fine. Just no torrential downpour.

    <deep breath> OK I feel better now, I just had to vent.
    Look on the bright side. The streets are getting a good wash. All the oil, fuel and coolant residue is being flushed down the sewers.

  11. #10
    Slim Shadetree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by integra298 View Post
    time for you to sell your bike and trade it for one of my benzes. heheh
    I'll get a benz when i'm 65yrs old like my dad.

    I did get a bombastic %100 New zealand wool toque hand sewn in Nepal today though for the mountains. Only 15 large what!?

  12. #11
    thundergod
    Guest
    Who hasn't had a Benz.I just picked up one too it's soo AWESOME I love it.

    here guys check it out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •