cheap used parts???

Thread: cheap used parts???

Registered User Array
    2006 CBR 600RR

cheap used parts???

Hello, i am fairly new to the sportbike. I just bought a red n black 2006 CBR 600rr in october.

I layed it down lastweek in the rain already it was a low speed drop, i was hanging a left and slipped on some man hole covers(luckey my leg broke most of the fall) But now i have damage(cracked) to my kick stand side mid and lower fairing. i also broke the signals front and back but i plann on getting some flush mounts soon. i was wondering if there was a cheap way around it?

a cheap place to buy already painted and stickered? a motorcycle wrecking yard? i don't know anything about this kind of stuff.

Any input would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

ditto on that link

Not wearing pants. Array klutch's Avatar
    Watching as you shower
    Schwinn with tassles
    You can get all the parts new, online, for a lot cheaper than you think, usually about half of what you would pay at a dealer. Quite a few of them are in the states, and will ship USPS to Canada. Factor in the money you can get selling your damaged parts, and they can be really cheap. Try out

07 Yamaha R6
    Brad a.k.a. turbosonoma on bcsb.

Local, easy to deal with and fair prices.
    SaVe Da SpeeD for the TrAcK!

Marbod... HAHAHAA!

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    local is less headaches, online, just make sure items are shipped via USPS
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

Smooth Operator Array marclapierre's Avatar
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    She's Gone :'(
    +1 for brad @the chopshop!

North of 49
    06 CRF450R sold XR650R :(
    Most of the items you are looking for will be damaged if a bike is in a salvage shop. you can get new if you can get a deal through a local shop for less than your deductable unless you are paying for a low deductable.(under 500$ isn't worth it for deductable)
    RPM #26

Maple Ridge
    2007 GSX-R750
    I'm getting some replacement fairings through Modern on Commercial, they do a stock order over the winter and the savings are quite substantial.
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line

Registered User Array
    82 GS400 , 02 GSXR 750
    +1 for Brad aka Tubosonoma. Screw modern, aaron is full of sh*t i called asking for a helmet he told me he had them in stock. I go in 10 mins later and he says their sold out but he can sell me a different one or wait 4 months for the one i wanted