BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Sat Dec 2nd Got to get out Ride!!

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  bluenote 
#1 · (Edited)
Cancelled - Sat Dec 2nd Got to get out Ride!!

We may have to cancel this one.... as my Apt. driveway is still packed with snow and I can't get my bike out; unless there are riders out there wishing to get together, please post.

I might try and walk the bike out later the same day when it gets more slushier.

:tredmill

I've heard that it will be +6 degrees by Saturday. +3 on Thursday + rain so the snow should start melting and cleared off by Saturday :D

Meet: cancelled...
Destination: Seattle Bike show!!

Speed: will depend on the leader (not me)

I'll be there as long as it isn't below 0 and the roads are fairly clear of ice (especially my driveway otherwise I cannot get my bike out).

Finalization of this ride will work itself out as we get near that date.

:lurking

See less See more
#12 ·
It looks like just Sky and myself. I might need to bail on this one as the driveway leading out of my apt. is still covered heavily with snow and it is a good full block of snow travel before I can get to the main roads.

Second problem that I noticed is the insane amount of pot holes that were created by the ice. I counted 6 across the Oak street bridge and I can imagine hitting those on a bike. It is like an obstacle course out there.

I may walk/drag the bike out late Saturday just in time for the PRS gettogether, but unless the snow melts quicker then this, I am doubting that I can ride as early as 11am.

Ralphael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.