BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Ride to Laguna Seca MotoGP 2007

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Bluepill 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone here actually want to ride down to Laguna Seca? anyone has done it before? which route did you take and how was it? where did you stay? what type of bike did you ride? since other people are saying riding in Shanghai MotoGP, I started thinking maybe BCSB should have an organized ride to Laguna Seca

laguna seca motogp ticket already started for sale. some stuff is already sold out.

so if you are seriously thinking about going, u should at least get your tickets first

https://www.laguna-seca.com/Tickets/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ViewTickets&EventID=17

#7 · (Edited)
I do think it's important to plan the trip early because

1. you need to BUY your MOTOGP TICKET darn right away!!!
2. Which route are you planning to take?
3. which hotel are you going to stay in? bike friendly possible?
4. where are the bike shops along the trip in case you have a blown tire or something goes wrong with the bike?
5. who will go along with you? is there a bike mechanic or a paramedic along the way? i mean accidents can happen and you better be prepared.
6. you'd better make sure that you will have day off during that week unless you are retired or you just got nothing to do for sure.

I just think that the people who are interested should have a meeting together and discuss about all these issues.

plus it would be awesome if we can make lots of people to go together!! u ever seen Gumball Rally 3000? ahaah....naa...just better rates with the hotels and stuff

#6 ·
I don't quite get it. you mean you are organizing a trip and what i get is the following

1. we ride our own bike to meet you at Sumas
2. you will drive your car with the trailer along the trip while we ride our bikes?
3. we get you to ship our bike back is that what it is?

what are you driving? is there enough room for 8 people?

$300 is for you to ship the bike back to Van plus give us a ride rite?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.