I have just found out some disappointing news. My sister's wedding is on the same weekend as this years US MotoGP. (I am the MC and cannot get out of it!) I upgraded my tickets this year to the #1 pit row suite at Laguna (last year I was in suite #2). Anyway this is the most fabulous way to watch a race there is.
1. Air conditioned box
2. Complimentary beer, wine, water, red bull etc.
3. breakfast and lunch
4. Reserved parking. (motorcycle or car)
5. Timing and race screens throughout the box.
6. FULL ACCESS TO HOT PIT WALK DURING THROUGH THE MOTOGP GARAGES (scheduled twice each day)
7. Access to rider's walkthrough area throughout the whole event
8. Suites are above the garages so you can hang over the edge of the suite and see the riders preparing to go out.
Last year as I was leaving Rossi was packing his luggage up after the event, I got to have a little chat and photo op. (pretty cool)
The previous year they held the morning riders meeting in the suite 2 down from mine, again pretty cool!
The #1 box has the added advantage of having a full 180 degree view of the front straight all the way up turn 11 towards the corkscrew.
Anyway, I need to unload these and would like someone from Vancouver (who is on the bcsportbike site) to get them. I HAVE 2 TICKETS. I am open to offers....
I am wanting the face value minimum.