BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

ninja 636 green

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  rick000 
#1 ·
Green 2003 ninja 636. Im the original owner and only rider of this bike. this bike has never been raced but is set up to race spec. Only has 13,000kms. All the add ons,oil changes, chain lube, and regular maintenance has been done by the Richie with Squids racing (www.squidsracing.com).squids is a well known kawi race team and i have had all work done by there mechanic and have had him set this bike to be just like one of there race bikes. this is the fastest 600 i have ever been on. Oil changes have been done every 3000kms, valves done 3000km ago, as well as brake fluid and coolant flush. Add-ons : Full Yoshimura RS3 stainless exhaust, Techlusions aftermarket computer and programmer, K&N air filter, frame sliders, flush mounted signals, custom fender eliminator. Front tire @ 90%, rear tire @ 60% If the price is right, Ill also throw in a set of Pirelli race tire and xspeedhelmet and joe rocket gloves. thanx Rick 604-855-1388
kawininjas@hotmail.com

the only reason im selling this bike is so i can order a new 2007 ninja 6r.
i also would like to start ordering all my new bolt ons

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.