husaberg vs husky question

Thread: husaberg vs husky question

husaberg vs husky question

i have looked into tards for a while and i know i need one for next season and i like the husaburg and the husky as far as looks and what i have heard. i know there is a big price difference but i thought i'd get some input from you guys who have actually ridden these bad boys. pros and cons would be great. i am leaning toward the husky cause $8300 compared to $10 000 is a big difference and neither 5 th gear or adrenaline motorprorts have a wooden nickle payment plan so i am on a limited bugdet haha.

as much input as possible would be apprecialted or other bike suggestions would be great cause this will be my first sm thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

2005 CBR 600RR
    The Husabergs are good bikes. There just more expensive and don't have the history and reputation Husky has.

We have a few customers with Husaberg's and they like them. The only thing that went wrong with them is the crank bearings there a shitty roller bearing, get rid of that and there good.

Personally I like the Husky, easier to work on and better fit and finish. That and they sell out real quick.

You can go to any bank and get an RV loan. The dealer doesn't have to have a payment plan.

Registered User Array ApatheticEnd's Avatar
    05 CBR600RR
    If you lived on the lower mainland, i'd say Husky hands down. In Victoria, talk with Scotty and the guys at Adrenalin and he'll swing you a great deal on a Berg (the 650 in the shop is pure sex). I looked at a SMR510 but parts supply was the deal breaker on that one. We need a Husky dealer on the Island! Don't ignore the possibility of streeting a KTM. I got a street legal 450EXC with 55 hours, dual sport kit, orange wheels, GPR damper, black plastic, Acerbis headlight, a bunch of spares, big tank, odds and ends, and MX gear for $8500. I'm fitting a SM setup when I get home in March but i have a wicked dual sprort/enduro bike too.