Super Streetbike Magazine Calendar
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Streetbike Magazine Calendar

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2004 R6 (Red/Black)

Super Streetbike Magazine Calendar

Did anyone buy the latest issue of Super Streetbike magazine? If so, can you please tell me whether the bikes and chicks pictures in that free calendar any good? Does the calendar have 12 pages or only 6 pages? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    dude they are fucking smoking....my johnston is so limp i cant even put my panties on.....
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

doug
    amazing.

too lazy to walk into a chapters and actually look for yourself.

vying for top honours with having internet access and not being able to use google.

i can see it now... you'll not buy the magazine this month because the FREE calendar is only 6 pages, but you'll buy next month's with no calendar at all.

Bike
    the mag is prolly wrapped so jerk offs dont drool all over the pages..lol
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com

2005 R6 FOR SALE!!! Array DoUbLe ZZ's Avatar
    Bike
    R6 and zzr250
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrider View Post
    Did anyone buy the latest issue of Super Streetbike magazine? If so, can you please tell me whether the bikes and chicks pictures in that free calendar any good? Does the calendar have 12 pages or only 6 pages? Thanks.

Haha I bought it not for the calendar but for the mag..
    the girls in it arent that great.. even though I am a girl I can say NOT that great seen better. Gave the calendar to a guy friend even he said NOT that great.. Good issue though. and its 6 page calendar.
    Famous last words..."My brakes are fine.I can pass this guy.I can make this light before it changes.....Hey look a light at the end of the tunnel."

Bike
    50th Anniversary R6
    Why don't these magazine companies ever reward their loyal subscribers with these extras??? They are always only available on news stands.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.

Waiting for the sun Array rivan's Avatar
    Bike
    Gee Ess Ex Are
    Quote Originally Posted by g_spyder91 View Post
    Why don't these magazine companies ever reward their loyal subscribers with these extras??? They are always only available on news stands.
    I guess the magazine feels that your reward for buying a subscription is getting 12 issues at the price of 3 at the stand.
    If sunflower oil comes from sunflowers and olive oil comes from olives.....then where does baby oil come from?

I put the FU in FUN :flip

Get to da choppah! Array k_vist's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Ducati Hypermotard Evo SP
    Either that or your dirty postman is stealing the extras before they get to you! It's only a matter of tearing off the celophane, and pretending that it came that way
    "Working on a motorcycle, working well, caring, is to become part of a process, to achieve an inner peace of mind. The motorcycle is primarily a mental phenomenon."

- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2004 R6 (Red/Black)
    Thanks for the info, DoUbLe ZZ. You just saved me a few bucks. Cool MySpace page.

I bought the Motorcyclist magazine because I wanted a bike calendar (for free). The calendar turned out to be all chicks. Which was fine too, except that the chicks are not hot and there were only 6 pages. The date squares are so small you can't write anything in them.

doug: Can you please help me find those calendar pictures since you are probably better at using Google than me? I tried but had no success. Thanks.

Bike
    here is the link

Bike
    CBR11xx
    Geez Sat, we didnt want a pic of your dream woman .. we wanted Bikes & chicks !!!
    In the end, this argument falls into the vanity arena. Which is more important: Your safety and comfort on a bike or what your friends think?

My Twitter: SH1FTG34R Array Sykk_KiLL's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 Yamaha R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnin View Post
    here is the link
    F$%# I should of know that was coming yet I walked right into it!
    Yamaha R6
    SHIFTGEAR

Bike
    Honda. Still. Again.
    I've wondered the same thing myself. Magazines can charge advertising rates based on their subscriber base. And yet those loyal subscribers don't get all the benefits of the newstand buyers.....
    Ah well. I've responded by buying fewer magazines, and riding more!

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Bike
    Chia
    Probably because as a subscriber you pay less per issue than the person picking it up in the store ...

edit: and the girls - meh. Nothing special at all. Too many cruisers as well, not to mention WAAAAY too many power-trip logos. Can't get away from em
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

2005 R6 FOR SALE!!! Array DoUbLe ZZ's Avatar
    Bike
    R6 and zzr250
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrider View Post
    Thanks for the info, DoUbLe ZZ. You just saved me a few bucks. Cool MySpace page.

I bought the Motorcyclist magazine because I wanted a bike calendar (for free). The calendar turned out to be all chicks. Which was fine too, except that the chicks are not hot and there were only 6 pages. The date squares are so small you can't write anything in them.

doug: Can you please help me find those calendar pictures since you are probably better at using Google than me? I tried but had no success. Thanks.

No prob just helping you out. Didnt want you to waste your money. Thanx on the props for myspace page.
    Famous last words..."My brakes are fine.I can pass this guy.I can make this light before it changes.....Hey look a light at the end of the tunnel."