tennis rackets?

Thread: tennis rackets?

streets belong 2 us Array Incantation's Avatar
    f4i, 50(was stolen), k7 750

tennis rackets?

so the gf wants to play some tennis and it's been years since i have played.. i have no idea what a good racket costs and no idea even what is reasonable to get.

can anyone suggest anything? nothing too pricey.. just gonna go out for a casual game now and then. i don't want a crappy one, although i am guessing that even the cheapest racket now is better than the wilson i had 5-10 years ago.. lol

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    go to a second hand sports store... get a $300.00 racket for $50.00...
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

eBay, go to Spotcheck or similar store check out some of the rackets. They let you take a loaner out as well. then look on ebay and you will see a HUGE difference in pricing.
    If you do decide to buy here, you can't go wrong with Wilson, or my personal favorite Head ( no not because of the name).
    I have 6 different rackets but find myself using my older rackets more then the newer ones ( ones almost 15 years old that I still use). It all comes down to preference and your game style,

R6 Chris
    if you haven't played competetively for a while then a $300 racquet will make your play worse. Goto sport chek and go buy one of their entry level titanium ish racquets by head. You can get them for under $50, they're light, they're awesome racquets, they look good, they're new, you can get them for under $50, and if you play a lot and outgrow it you can just go get it strung differently til you're pro and need to move up.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    u need dunlop..the best the bE$T

prince are ok..but i like the feel of a just fucking feels right...
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.