Armor for the new millenium? ;D

Thread: Armor for the new millenium? ;D

'04 600rr

Armor for the new millenium? ;D

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post... Kind of serious, kind of light-hearted.

Robocop? Halo? World War 3?

I'm not saying its a good idea, but how well do you think something like that would actually fare on a bike? (Laser sights and AC'd helmet aside )

It says he has conducted bullet tests and all sorts of crazy explosion endurance testing, but I wonder how it would hold up to a cycle crash? (If someone were to actually use it.)

Oh well~

2. Remove Advertisements

if you see 5 guys wearing these suits entering a bank ,they arent cops or soldiers .

But they are about to be rich and get away laughing .

looks cool ,when he got hit by the car and the tree trunk in his bear suit that was hilarious ,guess he'll be laughing all the way to the bank(snicker ) with these suits

At least he believes in what he is doing :
    In the end, this argument falls into the vanity arena. Which is more important: Your safety and comfort on a bike or what your friends think?

The Philosopher King Array Frapps's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    83 RG250 Gamma//95Kawi ZX6
    i think its a great idea...and i wouldn't be surprised to see it get picked up...the biggest problem is mobility
    G.B. Shaw: We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility for our future
    Miguel Ruiz: Death is not the biggest fear we have our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive and express what we really are

Bring on the sun Array Bandit_Ryder's Avatar
    I doubt that any soldier would wear that fucking thing
    R.I.P. Danimal