FS: CBR 600rr 2003
CBR 600 rr 2003
Red and black Honda CBR 600 rr '03.
Lots of Mods,
- Vortex sprockets
- DID chain
- Jardine Carbon Fiber exhaust (I have the stock as well)
- Dr.X aftermarket tail lights
- HID headlight.
- Dunlop tires with lots of tread.
- A waterproof cover for the bike, a cable and lock for security
- A new battery for the bike (as pretty much all cbr 600 batts need to be replaced after 3 years,uninstalled)
So about a G or more in mods and the bike ONLY has 15K on it (extra kms only b/c of sprockets).
Sale includes chain lube, Motul oil, oil filter, and handle bar sliders (uninstalled).
Thats it. After that, just minor scratches on the fairings.
Bike is located in Van.
PM me, call me at 604 351 4509, or email me at email@example.com
And the bike's definately NOT a "rebuilt". Just so u know. (I wasted a lot of time looking at a few rebuilts)
Last edited by robjng; 02-06-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Price reduced to 7500. Bcsb special!!! Priced for a quick sale.
And I have pics now, so just send me an email.
Last edited by robjng; 02-06-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Price drop again. Last one. 7000 firm. I'm leaving town in about 2 weeks and if it doesn't sell by then, price goes back up as my friend will just sell it for me. Great bike, only reason why i still have it is b/c it's not the riding season yet.