BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Saturday Jan 20th

2K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  martigirl73 
#1 ·
Well the day calls for temps of 6degrees and sunny skies...I'm might be so tempted if someone twists my rubber arm...to go for a ride.

Post up if you are interested.

11am @ Timmy's if the weather is good. Destination can be decided at that time.

I'll be keepin my eye on the weather network to see what the weather is supposed to be like for the day.

#21 ·
Unless something crops up, we (bike + wife [mine, not the bike's!] + me) will be there.

Seems we have en-tire-ly too much dis-cord between Cory & the road. As a newbie I will (mis)quote the more junior Obie Wan rather than the more respected Yoda: "Use less force, Luke"

#34 ·
Sweeeeeet shop and ride!!!

My pants are great now that they are the correct size and the frame sliders I grabbed on the trip home look sweet so I need to add those (maybe tomorrow). The set actually came with swingarm protectors as well that have little aluminum spool looking things for use with a rear wheel stand (which my SV doesn't have in stock trim).

Thanks guys for your patience as we went from store to store ;)

See y'all next ride!

#36 ·
I really wanted to come....oh well I worked on my bike instead...and then licked it all over and stuck my penis in the tailpipe and ended up blowing my load all over the rear fender.

#40 ·
Well it was Lougheed not brentwood...LOL! But I was the quickest shopper!! Didn't even give Richard enough time to smoke.

and as for being late...you all know how it was...don't try to kid yourselves!! I have to stop bookin these rides where miguel has the bike before me!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.