I did have this for sale before and for reasons beyond the buyer's control he was unable to complete the transaction.

1991 Jeep YJ
-4.0L HO
-165k km
-Aircared until 12/07

Stuff done:

-3.5" suspension lift-shocks, leafs, etc all new bushings (jan. 06)
-31" Aurora M/T (Dec. 05)
-American Racing 15x8 Stics Alloys (Dec. 05)
-Pacesetter cat back exhaust (May 06)
-Hella 500 foglights (April 06)
-JVC CD deck (Nov. 05)
-Panasonic dash speakers (Jan. 06)
-Professionally Rhino Lined interior- the real stuff done by the right guys (July 06) Also have factory carpet
-Bestop grey top w/ tinted rear windows (May 06)
-Outland locking centre console
-Bestop bikini top, windjammer, tonneau cover
-windshield frame light brackets
-chrome tow hooks

Recent maintenance:
-all fluids changed
-brakes bled
-distributor cap/plugs/wires
-air filter
-blah blah blah, it's looked after!

I bought this Jeep 100% stone stock in November 2005. I am the third owner, and have almost all receipts from the last 10 years. It is one of the cleanest, tightest, best running YJs you'll ever come across- the frame is near perfect and the tub has been rhino lined for protection. It is religiously maintained and absolutely everything works as it should. It needs nothing. The only reason it is for sale is because I just finished building a TJ from the ground up and I can't justify keeping both of them.

I have owned over 10 Jeeps in the last 7 years- this is by far the nicest and probably one of the nicest early (87-91) YJs in the lower mainland.

The only minor issues:
-The recent cold has given the windshield a small crack- not a big deal
-There is a tiny bit of surface rust on the windshield frame- this is due to the old style washer fluid used when the vehicle was new running down and settling by where the nozzle is.

Looking for $6700 as it sits, can go down a bit with stock wheels/tires, etc.
Serious buyers only, absolutely no disappointments.

Serious inquiries, please call me directly at 778-891-3736 to view.