Should suzuki build a DL650???

Thread: Should suzuki build a DL650???

Should suzuki build a DL650???

What do you guys think? Should suzuki build a smaller version of the DL1000 V strom? the DL1000 is basically a sport tourer with some ground clearance based on the TL1000 with sport bike-sharp styling and a VERY comfy upright seating position.
    I was thinking how cool would it be if they built a DL650, based on the SV650. aparently i am not the only one because later i found the same thing in a bike magazine...too bad theyre not planning on it. What do you think? Sounds like a wicked idea to me, i really like the DL1000 and the 650 version would have enough power for touring and cheaper isurance. A bike that could also compete with the Honda Transalp,Suzuki Freewind,Honda Dominator and maybe even KLR650 if made cheap enough and a bunch of KTM's and BMW F650( even though most of those models are either out of production or not availible in north america) Kawasaki also makes a bike that looks like the Honda dominator, powered by the same motor as the EX500 Ninja/EN500 vulcan,too bad not availible in north america

2. Remove Advertisements

ignorance + apathy Array BikeInBlack's Avatar
    the valley
    outside Starbuck
    One DL650 ... to go please!

I read that article ... too bad they don't plan to build it.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." ... Albert Einstein