Race day!! take the challenge!! Nov 3rd

Thread: Race day!! take the challenge!! Nov 3rd

Exclamation Race day!! take the challenge!! Nov 3rd

Try to break my record!! meet me at Chevron 232 exit (START) Hope (FINISH) See if you we can beat it. Pace not for the weak! My current record is (21mins 12sec) I would really like it if those Hayabusa's owners would come out. Meet time no later then 7:00 hence the light traffic.

2. Remove Advertisements

I might be dangerous! Array Manic's Avatar
    it this you?? I guess you got that new bike you told me about. I thought you were going to test it out on Cypress. Oh well, Hwy1 works too. I'll be there!

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    So this is a high speed run from 232nd all the way to Hope to see just how fast the pace can be kept up?

Devil's Advocate Array RoadBlur's Avatar
    The slums of new west
    Suzuki XV 2182
    Hey sysop, post up some more pics of the 12 man!
    -=Graduate: Dragon Driving School=-

Raise your pitch forks in the air, shake 'em like ya just don't care!

ExPostWhoreTurnedLurker Array MavERICk's Avatar
    Oakridge - Vancouver
    maybe, just maybe, a zx-7
    wow...that's nuts dude...i'd speed in bursts but not for such an extended period of time...
    R1 to rule them all, R1 to find them
    R1 to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them...

sumfing nekkid
    Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to put the squeeze on this thread. In the Forum Sticky's we quite clearly state that we do not condone racing or shear disregard for the streets and laws. The last thing we want to have happen is for someone to be injured/kill, or injure/kill someone in the process of this activity.

"Welcome to the “I’m going for a ride, you comin’” Forum. It is the goal of this Board to bring a positive outlook on Sportbike Riders within BC. We would ask that you respect each other both here as well as on the road. BCSportBikes in no way supports street racing in any form. We would like to ask our members to respect the rules of the roads thereby projecting a positive image towards motorcyclist. "

If there are any comments or concerns, please feel free to contact myself or an admins via Private Messenging. I am not a fan of closing thread with the last word, but I fear this may get out of hand and wish to act quickly.

Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.