How did you come up with your handle?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you come up with your handle?

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    Bike
    bunch "o" bikes

How did you come up with your handle?

Seeing more new people here and the names they come up with I have to wonder if there is some special meaning to some. And to some well??? no idea what were you thinking???

For myself,, I was out for sushi one nite came home got a phone call to check out this site and filled out all the boxes ...feeling a little drunk just tried a few names then entered Mr. Sushi...said it was taken then just started adding letters till it accepted my name....Boring eh!

what does the 112 mean for adam? or Sliver?,,,,5th gear..hahah ....etc...
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

Been there, Wrecked that! Array CrashTested's Avatar
    Bike
    - unknown
    I originally joined as 02f4i_guy02 cause, well I had a 2002 F4i Then crashed it pretty good and when I came back to this site I asked Adam if I could get my name changed to CrashTested. I felt that it seemed fitting.
    There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
    BCSB Member #XXXX

2 Wheeled History:
    '02 F4i (RIP, damn guardrail)

'87 TZR 250 (piston ate itself)
    '99 SV650s (RIP, damn Jeep)
    '79 250XR
    '81 500XT

Registered User Array
    Bike
    was always out late buzzing around annoying people.

Registered User Array Silent Scream's Avatar
    Bike
    EX500 - SOLD
    I was originally Silent Scream, which used to be one of my favourite songs. Then I got sick of it.

I don't think I need to explain my new one...
    In the whole wide world, there's no magic place... so you might as well rise. Put on your bravest face.

Bike
    Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    It's the nickname that was given to me many years ago by my buddy Brant. He always called joints jaybos, and it just sort of transfered to me.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

Still defying gravity... Array Thumper 8's Avatar
    Bike
    3 and 6 cylinders of fury
    Thumper - used to have an old Honda XL 500 thumper

Added the 8 because thumper was already taken on the site... (plus the number 8 has good feng shui )

aka Tony

My WMRC/Pitt Meadows and other bike photos are at Thumphoto.com - follow on Twitter and connect on Facebook

Bike
    CBR600F4i SOLD!
    Given to me a long time ago ... and then just rejustified by my actions ever now and then. ie. like accidentally trashing the stove on the BCSB ski trip

Plus, its a play on words with my last name ... so in a way I was born with it. I use it all the time at meetings and business conferences and nobody seems to forget who i am
    Last edited by Madman; 02-17-2007 at 11:36 PM.
    My Photo Gallery!

R.I.P. Danimal

RS 03.08.74 ~ 02.11.06 Array Rick's wife's Avatar
    Bike
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTested View Post
    I originally joined as 02f4i_guy02 cause, well I had a 2002 F4i Then crashed it pretty good and when I came back to this site I asked Adam if I could get my name changed to CrashTested. I felt that it seemed fitting.
    Yeah, I've always loved your handle. Very creative. Still don't know the details of your accident. Have to ask you one day.

My handle is pretty self-explanitory. When Rick passed away I went on this site for the first time to read the thread about him, I felt I had to sign on and defend him against the people who had no idea how the accident happened.

Since then, I have met some great people on this site and it has allowed me to stay connected to people who love to ride motorcycles.

I guess legally I am no longer a wife...but never felt like changing my handle over it.

Bike
    Inbetween bikes now. Thanks for bringing up bad feelings.
    Fotura was a camera I use to have made by Canon. Was looking for a nickname for a game and I was looking around and saw the camera. I liked the sound of it and have been using it ever since.
    Life is an STD with no cure and 100% fatality rate.

Bike
    2008 Beemer (touring)
    In memory of my dog... he was the best!!!
    Taking It to the Track

WMRC Racer #911 (retired)
    PCMRC Racer #911 (retired)

Slim Shadetree
    I'm slim, and a shade tree motorcycle mechanic.

Wiki=
    "The term "Shadetree Mechanic" is a general term for people who enjoy working on automobiles(or motorcycles) in their spare time, usually in their own driveway, taking up basic DIY upgrades as well as basic maintenance....."

thus, i became slim shadetree.

Bike
    your girlfriend
    well back in the 80's when pubic hair was in fashion. there was this cool scifi movie called''Bladerunner''.i added the 954 because i have one lurking in the garage somewhere.
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF A BIKE, IS THE NUT THAT CONNECTS THE SEAT, TO THE HANDLEBARS.

Registered User Array cyclestarter's Avatar
    Bike
    Blue Sport Tourer
    I hold probably the dumbest handle for the dumbest reason...

simply: i was starting out in motorcycling and a dozen attempts at other names were already taken. I chose this one out of frustration....

..... if i chose one now, I'm sure it would indirectly have something to do with my new son.

hind sight is twenty-twenty right?
    ~
    I love the sound of an idling bike early in the morning

Bike
    '06 ninja500 (RIP Guido)'04 600 RR (RIP Marv) '03 600RR (SOLD) Saving for the next bike-donations accepted
    it was a high school nickname back when we thought talking like gangsta's was cool.
    ~~~*****~~~
    The hours go shorter as the days go by
    We never get to stop and open our eyes
    One minute you're waiting for the sky to fall
    And next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all...
    Lovers in a dangerous time

~~~*****~~~

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    I filled out my register info incorrectly. I really want SHITTHEBED or PORKRINDPIMPIN but O well they were taken.