2000 HD Softail Deuce, Over $10k in Upgrades, 7,000kms, $40k Invested, Sacrifice $28k
IMHO, one of the best looking Deuce's in Vancouver. This lovingly updated beast was purchased new in February of 2000 from Trev Deeley's in Vancouver for $27,000 and has less than 8,000kms on it. All upgrades and maintenance were performed by Trev Deeley. I've put in well over $10,000 in upgrades, some of which include:
- Brand new $1,000 Vance & Hines Limited Edition Big Radius pipes with 0 kms on them.
- Hard Saddle Bags (original invoice for $1,600)
- Mikuni 42MM Performance Carb
- Big Bore Kit making this bad boy a whopping 1550cc's
- Dynojet kit and Screaming Eagle Air Cleaner
- Custom painted colour matched inserts on the air cleaner cover, which I have yet to see on another deuce. Most people just get the black inserts because custom colour matching those small parts is expensive.
- 100th Anniversary Badlander Seat
- Internally wired drag bars which really clean up the front end
- Awesome Billet Headlamp ($500)
- Braided Metal brake lines
- Adjustable Pushrods
- On the fly adjustable idle which is an awesome feature because you can use it instead of the choke which ruins your sparkplugs (see pic below)
Reason for sale: Wife and Mother-In-Law.
I dropped the bike at low speed which is why the pipes, grips and paint are new. I repaired the bike with top of the line parts under the assumption I’d ride it again, but wife and mother in law have threatened…. I mean convinced me, to take a break from riding. So you’re getting a top of the line Harley with top of the line new parts for a smoking deal.
Note that the front spoiler DOES NOT come with the bike. I had it custom painted in memory of a friend of mine, and it's staying with me.
Trev Deeley did all the work and I have every single invoice for parts and service, including the original purchase invoice.
With over $40,000 invested and so few Kms on the bike, I think my asking price of $28,000 is more than fair.
Please e-mail me at webwraith at hotmail dot com with any other questions. Free local pickup or actual shipping costs to wherever you live.
Payment via wire transfer, bank draft or cash.
Thanks for looking and safe riding!!
Last edited by Wraith; 04-09-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Reason: Price Reduction!!! Bump Please
Price Reduction - Bump Please!!!
Chopped a grand off the price, please let any of your Harley riding buddies know.