1. you have committed to a nice twisty turn when suddenly you notice a patch of gravel in the path of your turn.... what do you do?
my answer: since you are committed, focus on the turn and hold your throttle and continue through it.... and hold your breath
2. you hit a patch of ice and tried to turn out of it.... but end up sliding sideways but upright?
my answer: turn your handlebars in the direction of the slide and put both feet down to prevent your bike from tilting sideways...
3. as you turn, you can feel the back tire spin as you give it too much throttle.... what do you do?
my answer: pull the clutch in...... and gently release to find the sweet spot as your tire grips the pavement.
4. as you countersteer into a turn you find that it is difficult to push harder to turn tighter, what do you do?
my answer: lean as much as you can into the turn and pull with the other hand to help wiht the countersteering...
5. Ralphael is being bashed continiously for his choice of bike, what should he do?
my answer: ignore all the flames and concentrate on the good advice that may surface from time to time.
Correct my answers if you feel that they are wrong..... and feel free to provide other scenarios for us to ponder....