OK, yesterday was my last day of insurance and as I am cleaning up the old girl I started planning the winter mods.
Come on, I know I'm not the only one. Tell me you guys and gals don't lie awake at night and make big plans to personalize or improve the performance of your bike. I bet some of you spend hours ear deep in magazines and catalogs making wish lists in case you win the lotto, I know I do.
So post up! Let us know what you are planning.
I am going to:
1. Send the front forks out to be re-valved and re-sprung.
2. Install a rear hugger and possibly an undertail.
3. Install an Akropovic Ti slip on.
4. Install a doubble bubble wind screen.
5. Aftermarket wheels if the lottery thing pays off.