BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

GS500-F Stolen

8K views 107 replies 45 participants last post by  Cole1151 
#1 ·
License plate E8-7898 from 5645 mckee street, burnaby has minor scratches down the right side on fairing and engine, and black duct tape around handle bar in the middle where the keys hit. If anyone sees a bike matching this description please phone 604 671 0253 (my cell) or 911 whichever you seem fit... or if you are just suspicious email me at mail@jcnash.com. I will be personally phoning all of the motorbike dealers in the city to warn them and also the car dealerships in burnaby...

Thank you

:surrender :surrender :surrender

#105 ·
Crime stoppers is a joke. You have to call them first then they contact the police. But they want anonymous tips so they can't give you your money anyway.

Good thing you got it back .

What really pisses me off is why the hell did nobody jump in to help at the Gas station. The world is so full of pussies.

#108 ·
It really is to bad noone helped at the gas station, it wouldnt be at all hard to cut him off or give him a good kick to the back.

Good job not calling his bluff on the gun, rather have a 1300$ repair bill then a life ending shot from a gun.

To bad there wasnt any help man. I can say 100% honestly that I would have done my best to help you out. I guess thats how you can tell im not frem Vancouver eh? haha.

I would call the hospital, use some tactic to find out his name and then post it anonamously on the forum somewhere.

If and when it gets to court his name will becom public information just so ya know. Couldnt hurt to find out who he is and let us know.

Cole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.