Hey all, the annual Daytona Party is almost here. This is a great time and there's lots of prizes and you get to drink and cheer along with your buds while watching a great motorcycle race. And your ticket money goes directly to a great cause, the BC Children's Hospital. And if you can't make it out at least buy a ticket to help support the kids.

Get your ticket from one of the dealers noted below and get yer butt down to the Shark Club THIS COMING SUNDAY! If you miss this one you're out of luck until next year.

Details can be found in THIS THREAD

Get your tickets NOW at any of the following dealers.

PRS Pacific Riding School, Surrey, 106-13443 78 Ave Rose, or Dat or Mark can help you.

Simon's Auto in Langley, 101-5763 198 St Pet the mutts, they're friendly, like Simon!

Burnaby Kawasaki, 7771 Edmonds St. Burnaby Upstairs or down, anyone can help you
Carter Honda, Coquitlam, #11 - 1300 Woolridge St. See Troy in Service, or reception

Carter Honda Granville, 1502 West 3rd Avenue Check reception

Cassells Insurance in Vancouver, 454 West Broadway (just east of Cambie, my old haunt!) Ask for Paul

Holeshot Racing in Langley , on the By-Pass Find reception, or pester Wally

Imperial Motorcycles in Burnaby, 5387 Lane St Demand to speak with Noelle!

Mapleridge Motorsports, 20430 Lougheed Hwy Run to the parts dept
Modern Motorcycles in Vancouver, 2816 Commercial Drive Aaron the man to speak to

Orca Bay Suzuki in Port Coquitlam, 8100-2850 Shaughnessy Street Look for Circi

Pacific BMW Yamaha in Richmond, 1000-21000 Westminster Hwy Head upstairs to the men in parts

Richmond Motorsports in Richmond, 21320 Westminster Hwy If I was you, I'd see Heather first thing!

Trev Deeley Motorcycles in Burnaby, 1875 Boundary Rd Reception marks the spot to go

5TH Gear in Richmond, 2170-21000 Westminster Hwy Diesel won't take excuses, just buy the tickets ;-)