Police car / motorcycle crash today?

Thread: Police car / motorcycle crash today?

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar

Police car / motorcycle crash today?

Heard something on the radio about there being a police car / motorcycle crash - anyone hear anything about an incident?
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

2. Remove Advertisements

Honda 599
    Probably this one:

Mar 7th, 2007 - 11:40:53 AM File #Burnaby 2007-10479

Fleeing Motorcyclist Only Injures Himself- Thanks Goodness!!

At approximately 09:40 am on March 6, 2007, Burnaby RCMP were notified that a motorcyclist had fallen off his 2005 black motorbike and crashed on to the roadway at Edmonds Street at Canada Way. The 22 year old male from Surrey who witnessed this crash and had called authorities,then approached the male who had fallen to offer him his assistance.
    Instead of accepting this kind man’s help, the motorcyclist jumped back on his motorcycle and fled from the scene. He was located awhile later in the 7900 block of 18th Ave.. This male who has now been identified as a 23 year old male from Burnaby was taken to Royal Columbian Hospital for treatment for his injuries. It was discovered that this male had a number of outstanding warrants from Burnaby and Vancouver and that the motorcycle he had been riding was in fact stolen from another location in Burnaby. This male was taken into custody, and once he had been treated for his injuries, was brought back to the Burnaby Detachment so that he could attend Vancouver Provincial court this morning.

Luckily noone else was hurt in this crash or in the subsequent fleeing of this individual! He wasn't wearing a helmet and is very fortunate that his injuries are not worse.

If you witnessed this incident, or know anything about it, please contact CST. FAUSTINO at 604-294-7922.

If you wish to remain anonymous please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. They are open 24/7. You do not have to give your name, address, or your telephone number. You do not have to testify in Court. A cash reward of up to $2000.00 will be paid for any information which leads to an arrest and charge.

Crime Stoppers provides multi-lingual translation services for 115 different languages (available Monday to Friday, 8 am-4 pm). We can take your information in the language you feel most comfortable in.
    Remember, we don't want your name - we just want your information.
    Our goal is safety for everyone in the community and you can play a key role in making that happen.

Registered User Array
    not downtown
    hey ithink this is the story covered in another thread here. i think the caller was the owner.

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

Motorbike Noob Array JetSpeedJamez's Avatar
    2005 GS500F
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sushi ya ha View Post
    its my bike, i did not witness the crash but i do have awesome pictures and another thread as mentioned above.

pics are here and in the other thread.

Former Hooligan Array
    I heard it was a Carter Honda CBR1000RR out on a test ride. The cop pulled a U-turn to chase a different bike and was T-boned by the CBR1000RR.

2004 kawi 636
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    I heard it was a Carter Honda CBR1000RR out on a test ride. The cop pulled a U-turn to chase a different bike and was T-boned by the CBR1000RR.
    No that was a different guy my buddy happened to see it happen. The guy tried to steal a bike that was chained up...he didnt get far.

JSJ any damage other then cosmetic?

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    my front room
    somethin somethin somethin
    Quote Originally Posted by spinnin View Post
    The guy tried to steal a bike that was chained up...he didnt get far.
    did he get a Brokeback beat down??
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!