Fox springs

Thread: Fox springs

pedalling like a madman

Fox springs

I recently found a pretty good deal on a fox rear spring that will fit my bike.

Although they aren't as pretty as the ohlins or penske, they are still adjustable with a remote resevoir.

However, searching the net I couldn't really find information on them. Has anyone had experience with them? Should I just pony up for the gold ohlins instead?

2. Remove Advertisements

Can't go wrong with the Ohlin's, but if the pocket is not so deep the Fox twin clicker is way better than stock.

Used to have one on several bikes I owned in the 80's and 90's still a good shock in my opinion......

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Fox is a good name. They are big in dirtbike stuff and a few years ago were big in the streetbike stuff. We just don't hear much about them these days.

Another budget priced spring company is Racetech. Perhaps check and compare to the Fox.

If it's just a spring then I can't see the Ohlins option being that much better considering the cost. If it's for the whole spring and shock then that's a different story. Ohlins is sweet but do you really need it for the street?
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.