aight, this is just dumb....

Thread: aight, this is just dumb....

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    two feet off the ground..
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14

Talking aight, this is just dumb....

have you guys seen or read about this numb-n**tts!!??

read the news post and tells me if its the same vid, cause i fell asleep!!! funny stuff... i def ride faster than that and i'm only on an r6!!! oops better watch it, them cops are gonna get me!!! lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

2. Remove Advertisements

monkee Array
    '07 D675
    ouch, not going to say anything about the speed, but dont put that crap on the net WITH your address/car license plate in plain view.

He was overtaking dangerously and prob breakin the speedlimit.

U.K cops hate bikers! (And yes that was the U.K this time COCKrel wherever you are! Lol!) So i'm not surprised they busted him!

The Philosopher King Array Frapps's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    83 RG250 Gamma//95Kawi ZX6
    I have been saying it for years...why do illegal shit and make a are bound to get screwed over for it
    G.B. Shaw: We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility for our future
    Miguel Ruiz: Death is not the biggest fear we have our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive and express what we really are

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    And it wasn't even GOOD speeding. The wheelie attempt was lame and the turns hardly leaned at all......
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.