Troy Lee Design SuperMoto?

Thread: Troy Lee Design SuperMoto?

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper

Troy Lee Design SuperMoto?

I haven't seen this posted... I hope its not old. Either way where do I sign up?

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/26feb...nyonchaser.htm
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Newbie Poser Squid Array bafflebrain's Avatar
    Bike
    bad, m'kay?
    I think I posted a picture or two under 'motard pics only' thread. I am not sure if it is the exact one.

How is the DRZ400SM treating you J?
    "It's not my fault your slow!"

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Well I still haven't got to ride it really since their WAS snow on the ground. But saturday I had the itch so I rode it around the block 5 or 6 times messing with the suspension, but its really sandy out so i was taking it easy. Im getting insurance today so I can at least ride it to the gas station since its low. Otherwise I love it, gotta order my FCR carb and Yoshi soon too.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Bike
    Motard Central
    gotta order my FCR carb and Yoshi soon too.[/QUOTE]

What size FCR are you looking for?
    I Cant Fix Stupid.

Bike
    I believe the one they recommend is a 39mm, there is a complete kit on thumpertalk.com for the DRZ, it includes the carb and all necessary parts to install it.... so thats what im going with but everytime I tire to order it, its outta stock. I found a used one that says is in great shape with all the parts so im hoping to snag that up. I should post new pics of my bike one day.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

Bike
    2005 CBR600RR
    it looks good, not a fan of the head lights, looks like eyes. Like older Triumps. blaaaaa