BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Looking for: complete engine from ZX-11D (or maybe ZZ-R1200)

351 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Claude 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new here and I'm beginning with a request; hope it won't offense anyone...

Like written above, I'm looking for a complete engine from a ZX-11D or maybe from a ZZ-R1200. However, this type of engine is pretty hard to find in Quebec so I need to widen my field of search. I am also looking in the USA (E-Bay and 3~4 more motorcycle forums where I'm a regular member) but because of heavy canadian taxes and custom fees, I would prefer to find in Canada.

My preference would be for a ZX-11 engine in perfect working order, with low kms being a plus but I could consider others. If you have such an engine, knows someone that have one or know a place where there is one or have any suggestions of where I could call/e-mail to ask, please let me know. Thanks you very much!! Regards,

Claude
zxclaude(at)yahoo(dot)com

NOTE: If it can help me, I don't need starter, alternator, carbs, airbox or ignition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.