Ducati 996s ONLY 4000KM !! REAR

Thread: Ducati 996s ONLY 4000KM !! REAR

Ducati 996s ONLY 4000KM !! REAR

Hi I'm selling my baby, 1999 ducati 996s, 4,000km!

Naver Dropped !!
    Naver abused !!
    Naver seen rain !!
    No liens !!
    BARELY ridden!!

never been in ANY accidents, never even been dropped, have all the papers to prove! (full history of the bike).

The only thing about my bike is that it is a rebuilt status, unlike most other rebuilt bikes, the only reason that it was written off was because somebody was trying to steal my bike and screwed up the keybox. Therefore I had to claim to the insurance company.. and eventually ended up having it as a rebuilt.. in other words, the bike is in PERFECT condition!!

I'm only going to let it go to a person that will take great care of this baby.. I'm sad to let it go but due to the financial situation.. I have to let it go..My price is 13,500.

This baby is mechanically full stock except for a bit of exterior mods such as the exhaust (termigoni carbon racing dual exhaust),sounds so cool! and a bit of carbon parts.

And only because it has such low 4,000kms itz been sittin inside my living room for a couple of years now (decoration more likely). This baby was BARELY ridden. I ride my other R6 sitting in my garage..

778 - 996 - 0064 call me or email me

SEE PICTURES AT : http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2093354399
    Last edited by teamysr; 04-14-2007 at 04:36 AM.