Hey everyone,

My soon-to-be wife is selling her 1999 Acura Integra. It's a 5-speed manual with the reliable and really fuel efficient 1.8L 140hp engine.

It has 96,8xx kms and is not being driven right now (stored in underground parkade).

Options Include:
Power Steering, power locks, power antenna (works!), CD player, Air-Conditioning, 4-wheel disc brakes.

The car is really clean (I know, I'm the one that has to clean it for her haha) and is well maintained. Tires are a year old and are Falken 512 all-seasons, they have tonnes of tread left. She does not drive the car hard at all. No accidents, but front bumper was repainted due to a scuff from parking and has a small scuff on it now.

As you can see from the pictures the car is nearly spotless. The interior is black cloth and very clean as you can see from the pictures. Also includes Acura floormats. Amazing shape for a nearly 8 year old Integra, you won't find a stock one much nicer than this! The only problem I know of on the car is that the driver's side power lock is noisy and a bit sticky.

Reason for selling? Fiancee moved to Toronto to be a flight attendant and is no longer driving the car and I certainly don't need it since I've got a few myself haha.

Asking $11,000 Please see pictures below and PM me with any questions. Test drives welcome with me as passenger.

Pictures: (door is ajar in first pic, in case anyone is wondering)