BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Cycle-Magazine.com - 2007 Benelli TNT 1130 Café Racer : A Spartan Warrior's Soul

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  SkipTkt 
#1 ·

By Neil Johnston + Photo by Kevin Miklossy and Justin Mastine-Frost

Cycle-Magazine.com reviews the exotic Benelli TNT 1130 Cafe Racer, and expecting delicate exotic instead finds an unapologetic warrior lusting for challenging roads.

Read the Article...

See less See more
#4 ·
They're trying way too hard. Its cool in its own way, but its way overstyled. Kind of like the motorcycle equivalent of a Spyker. Too many weird lines, shapes, accents. They compare the Monster to it in a negative light and I can't agree. The Monster has much better lines and proportions.

Interesting from a persomance point of view though

#6 · (Edited)
Seen this bike in Europe last August, flat black /red frame.
Looked awesome, and I,m not even a naked bike enthusiast.

That said, for $24.000.00 you can buy a 1098S with real
suspension and equal 'poser value' or a kickass Japanese
liter bike that will outperform & outlive both and still
leave $10,000.00 in your bank account...

#11 ·
I seem to recall crowds forming around the Benelli, even within a 20-pack of the latest supersports - people would walk over from the other side of the street or parking lot to admire. Even a 1098 won't get that kind of attention. I fought for position behind Neil on the rides just to hear the bike.

Great write-up and photos!

#13 ·
I saw this bike when Cycle Magazine had it at Porteu Cove, all I can say is sexy. It's now the background on my phone because that is the closest I can get to owning one. Didn't like the fact that part of the fairing was just hanging but with a proper screw in there I would be all over it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.