FS: 2004 ZZR-250 (black)
This bike is sold to a very nice lady!
Thanks for the interest!
Here's the details:
- Origional owner
- High KM's (66k)
- Well maintained (with all records) at Holeshot in Langley (just had my 66K service done)
- All stock, except, some replaced parts (radiator, front sprocket (15T), cams)
- Slight cosmetic damage (dent in exhaust, dent in the gas tank, a few scratches from low speed drops.
- Engine runs very good!
- Clutch is just starting to slip (might get it replaced soon).
- New tires with around 6000Kms on them
I used this to commute from Surrey to Burnaby for the last 3 years, and it's been a great bike, very economical. Typically around $70/month to insure, get around 450km for 18litres of gas, and is fun to drive.
This would be a great bike for a new rider to learn on. It's very learner friendly.
Please contact me via PM, or however.
I live in Cloverdale, we can setup something if you want to take a look
Last edited by Joseph; 06-11-2007 at 02:28 PM.