Just parted with my ZX 6R

Thread: Just parted with my ZX 6R

New westminster
    2004 kawasaki ZX-636r Ist, 7 R6 2nd

Wink Just parted with my ZX 6R

Due to other developments in my career, I have decided to get out of the biking scene just for a few moments. I decided to sacrifice my hobby to build my Financial Planning career. I will most definitely be back in the game as soon as I have built my foundation. I just got sick of living the life of the regular Joe and decided to take things to the next level where I would be able to enjoy doing what I do while helping people by educating them on building a solid financial future for themselves and their coming generations.
    I understand that we are all working hard for our money but have realized that we are not always making our money work for us. Hence the difference between the rich and the poor. I have had the opportunity to work with a great company and am currently in training in my new career. I would like to welcome anyone who is interested in making a difference in their lifestyle in the near future to PM me for an opportunity to turn things around. I would greatly appreciate your time. This opportunity certainly has put me on the right track as far as my career concerns and I thank you folks for the great times I have had on the rides I have done.
    All the best

2. Remove Advertisements

damn broken leg!!!!!!! Array gixxer_76's Avatar
    2007 KX250 Ripper!!!!
    This is about dirtbiking???
    Just like a twig, your leg will snap if you smash it into a wall with a 400 Lb bike @ 100+ Km/h. So just don't do it!

bush biker Array
    06 wr250f, 96 Z50
    ummmm if i wanted financial help, i wouldn't come to a dirt bike forum.