Here is an article that made me laugh, good times, good site.
A small sample:
"Top Ten Things We Learned:
1. Yes, they are trying to kill you.
2. They hardly ever sue for broken rear-view mirrors.
3. 'Accidently' obscure your license plate.
4. BMWs are really wide bikes.
5. Carry 10 #4 ball bearings (ask some old biker what to do with them).
6. Try to watch 10 cars ahead.
7. Use the lower gears to keep your bike in the power band.
8. Watch for motorcycle cops.
9. Have Fun!
10. Motorcycle mirrors get the best of a collision with a car mirror.
11. Try not to sneer at the cage-drivers as you pass, it annoys them.
12. Our survey goes to 11. "