2001 Triumph Speed Triple For Sale

Thread: 2001 Triumph Speed Triple For Sale

2001 Triumph Speed Triple For Sale

In black, the fastest color. 12,500kms, has had all tuneups performed at British Italian Motorcycles. I had a baby and have no time to ride or else I would keep it. I am a newer rider so this bike has been babied...I can't wheelie or burn out so it looks like new, including the rubber.

It's never been down, in great shape minus a small chip out of the brake light. Has Skyking frame sliders. Has a newer <2000km rear tire, 190 bt-10 battlax. It also has the Triumph high mount carbon racing exhaust that adds likew 8hp, so she has 118hp I think, and sounds AWESOME like a pissed off hyena or something. Has the newest efi mapping in the computer as well. Really torquey.

I will include a few other things in the sale as well like a bike cover, custom undertail from France that I haven't installed yet because the instructions are in French, a masterlock wheel lock and lanyard, the stock chrome exhaust, original owners manual, and some riding gear which you can pm me or email me for the details as they are not a bike and I can't post them in here.

I guess I can't post pics in this section, so if you want to see her, get a hold of me and I will send them to you.

$7600 for everything, offers for just the bike but I would rather sell it all at once.

Last edited by stabmasterarson; 05-11-2007 at 08:57 AM.