I got a black triumph cruiser- style leather jacket, with a raised black T on the back, comes with shoulder and elbow armor, size 44 or 46 I can't remember, in mint condition for $230.

Alpinestars plain black leather riding pants w. white highlights with knee/hip armor and a zipper at the waist to attach a jacket to. Has venting, pockets, look like rocker pants or something, really cool looking compared to a lot of flamboyant racerboy riding pants. worn 2x size 33-200$

Alpinestars hot weather cordura/mesh riding pants, flat black with grey highlights. Really comfy for summer riding, they are not see through. Machine washable, has armor in knees and hip, Size 33 worn once 100$

Technics black ankle length riding boots. They look a bit like shitkickers, not power ranger boots. Heel and toe armor, rubber bumps on top of toe to help shifting, thick treads. Has an ankle strap with plastic buckle. You won't look out of place in the bar wearing these. Not even broken in, worn once and I realized I like sneakers better. Size 10, 100$

none of this gear has hit the ground. All in mint condition, I just gotta simplify my life and do some spring cleaning!

pm or email stabmasterarson@shaw.ca