had my ass whipped at McNutt

Thread: had my ass whipped at McNutt

Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Array appollo's Avatar
    Bike
    '04 GSXR1000, 09 WR250X supermoto, 08 WR250F, '81 GS1100E/sidecar, 74 CB750K cafe, 73 CB500 stock, '81 CB900F stock, 78 GS750 stock, 81 XJ750 Brat Style

had my ass whipped at McNutt

literally, I can't even sit down! I've ridden dirt and street for most of my life and I've never seen anything like this before. Now I know why its called 'single track' holysh!t, the trail is tighter than joe's dehydrated grandma. Can't stop thinking about it, having McNutt nightmares....need new 4 stroke....
    new address for Bikeintercom.ca 8559 Government St, BBY 604-801-6984

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    your girlfriend
    yer not the only one. i rode that area around the sandman, and some of the connecting trails on my drz400. i broke a sweat within 10mins of riding. at times i wondered, wtf am i doing in this place

the guys who ride that place often, are very fast and talented riders. i felt like a squirrel looking for a nut, compared to these guys.
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF A BIKE, IS THE NUT THAT CONNECTS THE SEAT, TO THE HANDLEBARS.

braaap231
    HAHAHA you guys are too funny Mcnutt isn't that bad of a place once you get used to it, if you ride to the end of sandman go across the road and up straight across there are alot easier trails for ya guys.

User And Abuser Array alternateimpact's Avatar
    Bike
    2004 CBR 600 F4i
    I did an Epic ride with an very experienced rider there a few times....rode from Mcnutt to stave lake through some stuff you couldnt get a quad through. it was about a 9 hour ride through some nasty shit. I think my joints still ache from those rides!

thanks Jon! lol!

Bike
    crf250r
    we should all head up there one day,its been a yr since i was there,like to get my feet wet again,as long as i have someone who knows the trails this time.

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Once you get a taste for the gnarly stuff everything else sucks.

Registered User Array bakwheeltango's Avatar
    Bike
    Z1000, GSXR1000
    learn to ride at mcnutt and you can pretty much ride anywhere.
    there are some AAA trails there. sure hope the dont shut it down.

single track rules. f*ck I miss it.

I lost 5 ligaments on my shoulder ... last february. sucks.
    Z1000 - GSXR1000

Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Array appollo's Avatar
    Bike
    '04 GSXR1000, 09 WR250X supermoto, 08 WR250F, '81 GS1100E/sidecar, 74 CB750K cafe, 73 CB500 stock, '81 CB900F stock, 78 GS750 stock, 81 XJ750 Brat Style
    hey Braaap, you should setup a ride for us newbies to the area. Something a little less intense so I can get my feet wet, I'm not that keen on carrying, pushing, pulling and dragging my bike uphill!!! but I did love the terrain.
    new address for Bikeintercom.ca 8559 Government St, BBY 604-801-6984

trouble maker
    I found that the nickle mines has the best trails for everyone hard and easy, and lot's of logging road riding too if you like that